Re: FAQ Intranet site tips on visuals

Subject: Re: FAQ Intranet site tips on visuals
From: Marni Barilone <mbarilone -at- PRIORITYCALL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 15:10:53 -0500

Earlier I made this same recommendation on a different thread. I repeat:

<snip> have a look at "Web Site Usability: A Designer's Guide." It's put
out by User Interface
Engineering (www.uie.com). They are one of the first companies (if not THE
first) to do actual Usability testing on web sites. They have some
interesting findings. (Standard Disclaimer: I do not work for them. I do
not get commissions from them. I just appreciate their work.)

Marni Barilone
Sr. Technical Writer
Priority Call Management
Wilmington, MA