Printing links:clarification

Subject: Printing links:clarification
From: Dennis <dennis -at- LAHIT -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:03:11 +0200

Dear Friends,
Mea culpa.
I was not clear in stating my needs. I am using Word 7. I have to produce
large documents with many linked gifs. I have one file with all the screen
captures I've made from the application. I am not using all of these
captures. Using Edit/Link, I can review the file names of the linked
captures. Hypersnap my capturing tool, will not capture a scrolling page
from Edit/Links, even though it will do so from Explorer.

Is there a way to print a list of the gifs that appear in the document? .
I've checked the Archives, to no avail. Also, I appreciate the comments I've
received. Any ideas?

Thanks
Dennis
dennis -at- lahit -dot- co -dot- il