PDF Forms Query

Subject: PDF Forms Query
From: "Burch, Denise (CAR)" <Denise -dot- Burch -at- VW -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:28:17 -0600

Max,

What a cool solution. Does the Acrobat package come with detailed
instructions on how to put together such an elaborate form? I may be
interested in using this type of form on our intranet, too. Is the CGI
scripting complex for extracting the data into a database and for
auto-filing the completed forms?

Thanks,
Denise Burch
denise -dot- burch -at- vw -dot- com