Sources for AOL compatibility?

Subject: Sources for AOL compatibility?
From: John Nesbit <janesbit -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:28:16 PST

Apologize if this has been covered recently...
But I have a client who is a diehard AOL person--they are pleased with
the way their web site is shaping up on Netscape and Explorere, but are
horrified at its appearance on AOL.
All the programs I'm aware of deal with compatibility issues with
Netscape and its Microsoft competitor, but I haven't found anything yet
on AOL requirements...and have heard that it is so different from the
others that it's a really major adjustment to configure.
Anyone who's aware of some good, reliable information on AOL
requirements, etc. I'd appreciate knowing the source, even if it turns
out to be another plug for the list moderator's book ;-)
John Nesbit

Visit my CyberEnglish pages at:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/8565

See Navajo poetry of Hershman John at:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/7460/

Visit Comparative Religion (more personal stuff) at:
http://bahai.freeservers.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=