Another useful listserv

Subject: Another useful listserv
From: Kathy Das gupta <kdasgupt -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 09:05:34 -0500

Some of the recent posts re: browsers, HTML editors, etc have prompted me
to recommend another listserv. I am NOT implying that these discussions do
not belong in this group - I am only suggesting another source for people
who face Web-related issues on a daily basis. In fact, the recent thread
about Dreamweaver was helpful to me.

Anyway, the other source is the World Wide Web Artists Consortium. It is a
NYC-based group, and they run a useful list (at least they used to; I have
been off their list for a little while). You can find out more about them
at
http://www.wwwac.org

Hope this helps someone!

Kathy Das Gupta