Response to Peter Taylor

Subject: Response to Peter Taylor
From: Virgil Jones <virgil_jones -at- EMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 15:17:43 -0500

Peter:

You seem to be a person who enjoys making an interviewee squirm.
The question in itself was loaded-since there is no real answer. However, the person was smart enough to suss you out! My response to such a ridiculous question would have been to get up and leave.

You remind me of the Foreman at a Car Factory whose mentality is: "do this do that and don't even stop for a cough." Where you a Sergeant in the RAF/USMC? I am glad that I don't have to work for someone like you. I tend to make mistakes throughout my day and knowing you, you'd probably keep a detailed list of what I had done wrong; lets not forget that you would probably take great pleasure in bleeding all over my work and berating me for lack of skills and talent.

It seems to me that you're the one who lacks any kind of vision. You are Legend in Your own Mind.

Where did you say you worked?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=