Re: Response to Peter Taylor

Subject: Re: Response to Peter Taylor
From: Beth Agnew <BAgnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:34:34 -0500

There's a third option that is very valid in the software development biz -
take out the information you cannot verify. I hate omissions, but incorrect
information is worse than no information. My response to that interviewer
would be that I would spend the half hour removing reference information
that I could not corroborate or test. Better yet, I wouldn't have added
suspect information in the first place.

--Beth