Internship Possibilities

Subject: Internship Possibilities
From: Karen Rafa <kschrade -at- OSF1 -dot- GMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:25:59 -0500

I am a student at George Mason University graduating in May of 1999. My
major is Scientific and Technical Writing. All I need left to graduate
is an internship in this field. If anybody knows of any companies in
the
Northern Virginia area looking for interns in this field please let me
know so I can send my resume. I have a strong background in satellite
communications, html coding, and engineeering.
Thank you.
Karen Rafa

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=