Re: Gerunds in titles and headings

Subject: Re: Gerunds in titles and headings
From: Carolyn Davidson <cdavidso -at- IONLINE -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:57:44 -0600

Thanks to everyone who answered my question about gerunds. It appears now
that there may be some room to modify the standards -- the rule against
gerunds came not from the consultant who prepared the style guide, but from
the tech writer who preceeded me. I'm meeting with my supervisor on Monday
to present some of my proposed changes.

Thanks again for your input,
Carolyn

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=