Jewel Case Insert Standards.

Subject: Jewel Case Insert Standards.
From: "Nguyen, Kathy" <Kathy_Nguyen -at- CISSC -dot- CANON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 16:32:59 -0800

Hi All!

I'm looking for information on the standard size for a jewel case insert. I
would like to know exactly what the height and width should be for a
booklet cover insert. I've checked the web and have found sites that
estimate that an insert should be 4 3/4" x 4 3/4." If this size has worked
or hasn't worked for you, I'd appreciate your comments.

Thanks!

--Kathy Nguyen

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=