New Tech. Writer Needs Info.

Subject: New Tech. Writer Needs Info.
From: "Deborah L. Crossman" <DLCrossman -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 03:18:48 EST

Hi,

I want to pursue a career as a Technical/Scientific Writer, after acquiring
experience in this area as part of various other positions I have held. Could
you please tell me what you typically do (e.g., what types of projects you
work on) as a Technical/Scientific Writer, and what the full-time salary
expectations might be. Any tips regarding interviewing for positions in this
field would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Debbie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=