Re: FrontPage Fussy

Subject: Re: FrontPage Fussy
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:09:19 -0500

Hallo:

If your server supports FrontPage Extensions, I recommend FrontPage as
an easy way to create and maintain your site.
(http://www.microsoft.com/products/prodref/571_ov.htm) If you need to
use another tool along with FrontPage to edit HTML code, I recommend
Notepad as a reliable partner.

For more hands-on HTML coding, without FrontPage extensions, consider
SoftQuad's HoTMetaL 5.0 patch 3. (http://www.sq.com)

By reputation and not personal experience (yet!), look hard and long at
Macromedia's DreamWeaver 2.0. (http://www.macromedia.com/)

Good luck.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com