Printing multiple pages from the WEB

Subject: Printing multiple pages from the WEB
From: Ellen Zohil <ERZOHIL -at- ACCUSORT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:12:09 -0500

I have a collection of web pages in a Frontpage intranet that make up something we call the Services and Products Guide. Some of my users are having a hard time switching to electronic format rather than printer output.

Is there an easy way that I can set it up for them to print out a collection of selected pages that would make up a document for them to reproduce?

Looking for any suggestions.

Ellen R. Zohil

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000