Another Front Page question

Subject: Another Front Page question
From: "Clark, Robert" <Robert -dot- Clark -at- SCHWAB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:59:58 -0800

Another Front Page question (that hopefully, will not start a firestorm)

For our clients viewing an online user manual created using FrontPage 98, is
there a macro or some type of solution that I can offer those who wish to
print out the manual in its entirety with a simple print command?

The file in question has frames and without something like IE4 which allows
you to print out a page and all the associated links, we have no way of
offering them a method for pushing a button and printing a complete
document.

Thanks in advance to all.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=