Re: Buttons: Radio vs. Radial?

Subject: Re: Buttons: Radio vs. Radial?
From: Tanya Jessup <tanya_jessup -at- EPICDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:37:30 -0800

My preference is to use option. It is more descriptive of what the buttons
actually are. I remember when I was first introduced to computers and being
confused over the term radio button. Option just seems to make more sense
and in that way is user friendly.

Tanya Jessup
Technical Writer
Epic Data Inc.