How to Create Online Help?

Subject: How to Create Online Help?
From: "Deborah L. Crossman" <DLCrossman -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 02:50:21 EST

Hello,

I have reviewed the archives and can't find anything that actually tells me:

What is the process a tech writer goes through to produce online help
documentation? And how is an application, such as Robohelp, employed to
accomplish this task?

Any answers, or a list of steps, would be *greatly* appreciated.

TIA,
Debbie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=