Radial Buttons Do Exist!

Subject: Radial Buttons Do Exist!
From: Michael Johnson <michaelj -at- OECMED -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 08:38:28 -0700

I saw my son using one last night playing Nintendo 64. Rock it left to move left, right to move right, back to slow down and forward to speed up. At least that's what he told me.

It's getting ready to snow here in Salt Lake City. Which button do I use to stop that?

Happy Wednesday!

Mike Johnson
Michaelj -at- oecmed -dot- com
Speaking for myself and not OEC Medical Systems

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000