Re: Maximum file size and FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Maximum file size and FrameMaker
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:00:43 -0500

I have a fair amount of experience using Word and FrameMaker. Frame
definitely outclasses Word in long/big book handling, including
graphics, xrefs, and file size. Word has some definite issues in the
area of long/big books and file sizes. However, please remember that
Word is a very fully-featured word processor. It has different strengths
than FrameMaker and a different market.

John Posada Posted to Sharon Dahm:

>>>facing a lot of
>>>may not happen
>>>>

>>>Sharon...whoever is saying that, they are either lying,
>>>don't know first hand,
>>>or have a hidden agenda. In any case, their opinion is not valid.

Agreed. Re:FrameMaker, the opinion is not valid. (Of course, that's just
an opinion ;?))

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=