Re: How to Create Online Help?

Subject: Re: How to Create Online Help?
From: Peter Taylor <sector_five -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:13:59 PST

>What is the process a tech writer goes through to produce online help
>documentation? And how is an application, such as Robohelp, employed
>accomplish this task?
>
>Any answers, or a list of steps, would be *greatly* appreciated.

Hi Debbie, if you're interested in using HTML help, there's a section on
the Microsoft Sitebuilder Network at
http://www.microsoft.com/workshop/author/htmlhelp/toc.htm.

I won't go into too much detail here but we use HTML help exclusively in
my group. There's a few glitches, of course, but it's a lot easier to
use than the old WinHelp format. Email me if you'd like to know more.

Peter Taylor.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=