Need help for context sensitive help

Subject: Need help for context sensitive help
From: Free Thinker <Mike -dot- Wilson -at- NLYNX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 14:21:14 -0600

This is my first trial-and-error attempt at context sensitive help. I have
imported the software application into Robohelp along with the .hh files. In
Robohelp, it appears to be OK. I have saved, compiled and run it without error.
I can see the topic ID's and (some of?) the map numbers when Then, I go to the
application, click on the ? for help in the upper right hand corner and go to
the dialog box in question. When I click on that a box that says something like
Dialog=#, Control=#, Data=#, and Command=#. I understand the Data= is the map
number, correct? Will someone give me a clue as to why it does not show up in
Robohelp? Can I buy a vowel. Vanna?

--Free Thinker

All the standard disclaimers apply. The above does not necessarily reflect the
views of NLynx Systems, Inc.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=