Thanks and still working on my product comparison

Subject: Thanks and still working on my product comparison
From: Juley Torkomian <Juley -dot- Torkomian -at- MCMAIL -dot- VANDERBILT -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:43:40 -0600

Thanks to Bill, Michelle and Guy who answered my question about the Bone Marrow
Transplant program I'm writing help for. I appreciate your assistance.

I'm still in the midst of my product comparison with ForeHelp, Doc-To-Help and
RoboHELP. I've been using the ForeHelp demo and like it very much. I have had
great difficulty getting any sort of response to my requests for a demo of
RoboHELP. This morning I finally spoke to a sales person at Blue Sky and was
told I'd have to purchase a full version and return it within 30 days if I
didn't like it. The sales person mentioned that if you're building a large help
system RoboHELP compiles much faster. I'd be interested in hearing opinions
about this from folks who have used both ForeHelp and RoboHELP. Another concern
I have is support. Given the fact that it took two weeks to talk to a sales
person I'm wondering how prompt their support will be.
Thanks again
Juley

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=