Re: Thanks and still working on my product comparison

Subject: Re: Thanks and still working on my product comparison
From: Kathy Das gupta <kdasgupt -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:56:31 -0500

<snip>Forehelp support has been fantastic. </snip>

I heartily second this opinion! ForeHelp has been very responsive to my
questions, the few times I have had to call. And you don't have to wait on
hold for eons before a help desk person talks to you. They have even called
me back to follow-up and ensure that their support/suggestions worked.

As for compile time, my current help project has aprox. 1300 topics, and it
takes about 1/2 hour to compile. I don't build it in ForeHelp, so I can't
tell you how long that takes. (We build on Unix using HyperHelp.)

Kathy Das Gupta
Tech Writing Consultant
Currently Posted at Bellcore

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=