Experiences with Fred Pryor Seminars??

Subject: Experiences with Fred Pryor Seminars??
From: Mike Ingram <MIngram -at- SCIENTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 16:25:01 -0700

If anyone has any comments, favorable or unfavorable, about these seminars,
I'd appreciate hearing from you. I'm especially interested in anything
about the seminar on Business Writing. (The TECHWR-L archives had a couple
of posts but nothing useful.)

If anyone would like to see the responses I receive, email me directly and
I'll forward them to you (or I'll send a summary if they're extensive).

Thanks for your time.

Mike

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mike Ingram, Senior Writer/Editor
mingram -at- if -dot- scientech -dot- com
(208) 529-1000, ext. 207 (voice)
(208) 524-9282 (fax)

SCIENTECH, Inc.
440 W. Broadway