Re: Online Reviews

Subject: Re: Online Reviews
From: Ed Gregory <edgregory -at- HOME -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:37:43 -0600

Using Word's tracking features are great, but make sure everybody who has
access to the document has their User Name set correctly. In a large
corporate environement, there is nothing more frustrating than seeing a
tracking pop-up identifying the change agent as "XYZ Corp." (the name is
ficticious).

Also, to ease the process, we documenters have View and Hide changes
buttons on our tool bars.

At 03:08 PM 1/22/99 -0500, Lenk, D. S. (Don) wrote:
>We like to use Word and turn on the Track Changes feature under Tools.
>This not only shows what was changed, but also who changed it and
>allows reviewers to add notes.
>
>J. Fraser wrote:
>
>> For those of you who do online reviews and edits,
>> how do you do them? e.g., do people type comments, etc.
>> directly into a copy of your document? do you submit
>> a pdf document for them to annotate, or what?
>>

>From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

Ed Gregory
http://www.members.home.net/edgregory/search1.htm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=