eps: mac illustrator to pc word 6 no luck

Subject: eps: mac illustrator to pc word 6 no luck
From: Donna Horowitz <horowit -at- EN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:43:05 -0500

We are unsuccessfully trying to import an Illustrator .eps file (Mac) into
a Word file (PC).

When I asked a couple free lance buddies, they said they've had the same
problem and resorted to other solutions--saving on a PC as a .wmf, for
example.

We don't usually have to cross platforms this way, and I've not run across
this problem before. I'd thought that cross-platform issues were a thing of
the past, but, hark, they lurk still.

Dream and explore the places
your soul must visit,
the infinite voyage within.