Re: Front Page Fussy

Subject: Re: Front Page Fussy
From: George Beinhorn <trail -at- BEST -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 08:03:52 -0800

John,

I'm interested. Can you (or someone else) describe the Dreamweaver
environment. I.e., can you design in a visual interface? I don't know
HTML, and tho I'd like to learn it, I need to build moderately complex
sites <now>. Thanks! (I checked the Dreamweaver site, and the workflow
still wasn't quite clear to me.)

--
George Beinhorn

"HOW TO RUN YOUR FIRST 50-MILER"
http://www.oceansofenergy.com

Ultrarunning o Yoga o Fitness
Drug Recovery o Weight Loss o Photography
"God on the Job" (Business and Spirituality)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=