Word problem/oddity

Subject: Word problem/oddity
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:39:30 +0000

I have a bit of an irritiating problem with Word at the moment in that it
seems to be randomly putting in borders (right side only) on SOME (not
all!) graphics in my docs. Easy to fix but, as I said, very irritating. Has
anyone else come across this and, if so, do they know of any way to stop
it?

TIA

Damien Braniff
Technical Author