SOLUTIONS RoboHELP Office 7 Training

Subject: SOLUTIONS RoboHELP Office 7 Training
From: John Solomon <conference -at- SOL-SEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:37:24 +0000

For those of you who are interested, SOLUTIONS has a few
remaining spaces in our Advanced RoboHELP Classic Version 7
seminar in the Boston area on February 3. (Our 2-day basic
seminar, Using RoboHELP Classic Version 7 in Boston on
February 1-2 is SOLD OUT.)

Hands-on RoboHELP Classic Edition Seminars
1999 - First Half
http://www.sol-sems.com/category/hands-on.htm

Instructor: Char James-Tanny

Using RoboHELP Classic - $795 - Hands-on
- Boston - February 1-2 (no space - session filled)
- Tampa - March 8-9
- New York - March 15-16
- Washington, DC - April 7-8
- Boston - April 28-29
- Chicago - June 16-17
- Boston - June 21-22

Advanced RoboHELP Classic - $445 - Hands-on
- Boston - February 3
- Seattle - February 21 *WinWriters Conference Special*
- Tampa - March 10
- New York - March 1
- Washington, DC - April 9
- Boston - April 30
- Chicago - June 18
- Boston - June 23

Using RoboHELP HTML Edition - $795 - Hands-on
- Boston - March 1-2
- Chicago - March 22-23
- Tampa - May 12-13
- Boston - May 24-25
- New York - June 7-8

Advanced RoboHELP HTML Edition - $445 - Hands-on
- Boston - March 3
- Chicago - March 24
- Tampa - May 14
- Boston - May 26
- New York - June 9

Discounts are available for multiple seminars and for group
registrations. All seminars can be presented at your site.

If you'd like more information about our other
technical communication training seminars and
services, please contact us.

S O L U T I O N S, I n c .
274 Main Street
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
U.S.A.

PHONE: 800-448-4230 (US/Canada) or 781-942-1610
FAX: 781-942-1616
EMAIL: solutions -at- sol-sems -dot- com
WEB: http://www.sol-sems.com
BOOKS: http://www.sol-sems.com/bookstor/books.htm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=