Re: Invisible ink?

Subject: Re: Invisible ink?
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:22:16 -0500

Steve...

Use black lettering on red paper. Red usualy photocopies as black

You might also try placing the material on a web, and make the web accessible
through password and registration against an independant known user database, such
as a customer list or billing list.

John

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=