Re: Invisible ink?

Subject: Re: Invisible ink?
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:38:50 -0500

There used to be a company in Toronto that marketed a paper that was impossible
to photocopy. It was called "Nocopy" paper, and it was almost maroon in
colour. If you tried to copy it, the copy came out completely black.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

On Tuesday, January 26, 1999 10:56 AM, Steven Jong [SMTP:SteveFJong -at- AOL -dot- COM]
wrote:
> We develop some products to combat cell-phone fraud. We would like to keep
> some of the information out of the hands of professional frauds, and it
> struck
> me that if we could restrict photocopying of draft documents, that might
help.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=