Re: HTML & Browsers - Revised

Subject: Re: HTML & Browsers - Revised
From: John Gilger <jgilger_it -at- NV -dot- DOE -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:18:09 -0800

Don't worry about what browser your audience is using. They all read
HTML. You do need to be aware that the newer browsers have neat
features like CSS and DHTML that older browsers can't understand so
avoid trying to get too fancy. I don't think RoboHTML gets that fancy
anyway.

Access to a 'net is superfluous as long as your reader has a browser.
That is, if you issue the help files as a part of the program ala
WinHelp.

HTH

John