Map files in ForeHelp ?

Subject: Map files in ForeHelp ?
From: Juley Torkomian <Juley -dot- Torkomian -at- MCMAIL -dot- VANDERBILT -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:01:18 -0600

Hi all,
I've been asked to present information on ForeHelp to our programmer's group on
Friday. One thing I need to understand and be able to explain is how help files
written in ForeHelp are linked to the application for which they were written.
I did some reading last night and understand that map files are used but I still
have some questions.
1. Who generally creates the map files? I read that it depends on the
environment the programming was done in. The first application I'm going to
write help for was created in Delphi.
2. Does ForeHelp create map files automatically?
3. If I tell a group of programmers that the help is linked to the application
by map files will they know what I'm talking about do I need to know more?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Juley

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=