job opportunity in Sweden

Subject: job opportunity in Sweden
From: Per Grahn-Moller <per -dot- grahn-moller -at- INTENTIA -dot- SE>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:21:32 +0100

What’s your next move?

Intentia R&D carries out research and development, produces product
information, and offers support and training within the Intentia group. Our
product, Movex®, is a world-class Enterprise Management System designed to
streamline the business processes used by manufacturers and distributors.
So far, we’ve assisted more than 1,800 companies around the globe in
creating a more competitive business. Intentia’s global sales and
implementation organization, including subsidiaries and partners, comprises
some 2,500 people in about 40 markets. In 1997, Intentia’s sales totaled
approximately USD 200 million. During the past ten years, we’ve had an
annual growth rate of about 50%. And we expect this to continue.
Headquartered in Sweden, Intentia R&D have offices in Denmark, Norway,
France, the U.K. and the U.S. We have over 300 dedicated employees in R&D.
Our employees not only contribute to our success, they create it.
Do you want to be a contributor? Right now we are looking for more
qualified individuals to join our R&D team.

Technical Communicator

Writers in R&D’s Documentation group produce user documentation and
technical documentation, both of which are important parts of Movex. This
material is used by Intentia’s partners, consultants and customers. More
than a dozen people write, edit and translate information about Movex.
Intentia R&D understands how important your development is, both
personally and professionally. As an employee, we’re sure that you will be
able to appreciate R&D’s steadfast commitment to its employees. We’re a
young company with well-educated people and an informal company culture. If
you’re driven by achieving results, you’ll get many challenges and
opportunities to grow at Intentia.

Your job

As a Technical Communicator, you will write user documentation and product
information in close cooperation with our developers and other technical
communicators. Since language itself will be your tool, you must be an
experienced writer with strong language and communication skills. You are a
native English speaker and will write in English. Since you will work
closely with Swedish colleagues, it is important that you are comfortable
communicating in Swedish.

Your location will be either Stockholm or Linköping, Sweden.

Interested?

For more information about the position, contact Amy Herbert at
amy -dot- herbert -at- intentia -dot- se or write to:

Intentia R&D AB
Attn: Amy Herbert
Box 68
164 94 Kista