Re: Most readable line lengths?

Subject: Re: Most readable line lengths?
From: Scott McClare <smcclare -at- DY4 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:00:49 -0500

[snip for brevity]

This is fascinating. I take it, then, that "most readable line length" is
somewhat proportional to the size of the print, regardless of the absolute
line length (within reason, of course)?

For example, there's about a two-inch difference in the length of 2.5
alphabets, in 12-point and 16-point Times Roman.

Take care,

Scott

--
Scott McClare - Technical Writer
DY 4 Systems Inc., Kanata, Ontario, Canada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=