linking bmps in Word

Subject: linking bmps in Word
From: Shawn Brown Knoernschild <sbk -at- PENTATECHINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:52:08 -0600

Hello,

I'm emerging from lurk mode because I'm at the end of my rope. I'm updating
a training guide that includes a lot of linked screen captures. The guide
and the graphics are in the same directory and I want the source file names
for the links to be within the directory instead of referring to the entire
network path. I frequently put this guide on CD and the links stay intact if
the source file names are within the folder. Word is giving me a hard time
because, seemingly arbitrarily, the source file name sometimes includes the
entire network path and sometimes just the intra-directory path that I want.
Has anyone else had similar problems? I would appreciate any recommendations
for a solution. Thank you in advance.

Shawn Brown-K

Penta Technologies, Inc.
414.780.2435
sbk -at- pentatechinc -dot- com <mailto:sbk -at- pentatechinc -dot- com>
Views expressed are mine and do not necessarily represent those of Penta
Technologies, Inc.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=