Re: stopping photocopying, take II

Subject: Re: stopping photocopying, take II
From: Scott Havens <SHavens -at- ELCOTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:14:41 -0500

I can't believe this thread has gone on so long. Just about every
suggestion I've read would cause serious impairment for those who were
intended to READ the books in the first place, so I think somebody's
suggestion that we try to CONTROL our documentation instead of making it
"uncopiable" is a much better idea.

Or maybe we should just make all our manuals from some extremely
unstable material, so that the light from the copy machine would cause
them to explode and burn. Just another helpful (if not constructive)
suggestion...

SRH

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=