Hyperlinks in PDF

Subject: Hyperlinks in PDF
From: Craig Page <cpage -at- MCMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:09:29 -0700

Everyone;

I have checked through the archives for information on creating
hypertext links in PDF and was unable to find exactly what I wanted. I
need to know how to create hypertext links in PDF documents so that we
can set up table of contents and quick links in the document. Our
company is pretty new with using PDF format and, we are currently just
using Adobe 3.0 Exchange for this process. Any help on this would be
greatly appreciated.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=