Best way to indent in HTML

Subject: Best way to indent in HTML
From: Scott Miller <smiller -at- PORTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:44:57 -0800

I want to indent text between headings in HTML, like this:

Heading
Bunch of text.
Heading
Bunch of text.

This can be done in a couple of ways:

<H1>Heading</H1>
<BLOCKQUOTE>
<P>Text
</BLOCKQUOTE>
<H1>Heading</H1>

or

<H1>Heading</H1>
<UL>
<P>Text
</UL>
<H1>Heading</H1>

Which is best? Any dangers to either method?

TOPIC RUDDER: I acknowledge that both of the methods above are probably
crappy HTML, and even worse, they attempt to use HTML as a formatting
language, which is bad bad bad. However, I don't care. I just want to know
if terrible things will occur if I use that coding.

Thanks,

- Scott M
smiller -at- portal -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=