Mac users

Subject: Mac users
From: Kersten Richter <rich0092 -at- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 07:11:11 -0600

Well, I went and upgraded my mother's operating system on her Mac. The
problem? She hates it. Now she wants me to get it off of her system.
Being a non-Mac user, I don't know the Mac equivalent to format C. Does
anyone out there have any advice? Can I get the operating system off
without having to reformat?

I would appreciate any and all advice.

Kersten J. Richter
rich0092 -at- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu