Re: stopping photocopying, take II

Subject: Re: stopping photocopying, take II
From: Daniel Wiltshire <dwiltshire -at- PNMT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:00:36 -0500

Good approach, but in our case we have to preprint _each recipient's name_
on each copy (not just "Confidential"). Pre-printing the watermark on our
H/P LaserJet printers may save some time. But those things jam up on me
every time I try to run already-printed sheets thru a second time. On the
other hand, it would probably cost a lot to have an outside company
preprint a few sheets with different people's names on them, due to the
relatively small quantities of each.

Dan

John Gilger <jgilger_it -at- NV -dot- DOE -dot- GOV> on 01/28/99 08:34:13 PM

Please respond to jgilger_it -at- NV -dot- DOE -dot- GOV

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc: (bcc: Daniel Wiltshire/PNT/PUSA)

We have pre-printed paper with the "watermark" in a light gray
or red, depending on the doc. We just load the printer with this
pre-marked paper and do a normal print. It is a lot quicker printing.

Just an idea

John

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=