Re: Huh?

Subject: Re: Huh?
From: Elizabeth Vollbach <bethvollbach -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 08:32:56 -0800

I said and Bob said:

>>Agreed. When all else is equal, hire the guy with more tool knowledge.

But,
most often, all else isn't equal. And most often, a good tech writer
doesn't
get her foot in the door unless she has lots of experience with
FrameMaker
and
RoboHelp.

>>>Not necessarily true. I know many who do not require Framemaker and
RoboHelp experience. We certainly don't. I think it is widely used, but
it
is certainly not that widely used.

Of course, you're right. I exaggerated. It just feels that way to me
right now, but I know better. Beth
--
http://www.evansplumbing.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=