Dallas, Texas, USA, tech writers networking lunch

Subject: Dallas, Texas, USA, tech writers networking lunch
From: Mary Reynolds <mreynold -at- NORTELNETWORKS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:03:12 -0600

Thursday, Feb. 4, is the monthly north Dallas area tech writers networking lunch. Tech writers and
tech writing students in the area are invited. It's a good way to meet some interesting people, ask
and answer questions, learn more about the area job market and educational/training opportunities,
pass around business cards, get support during job searches--and maybe even leads! The only cost is
your lunch (about $5), and all you have to do is show up!

Date: Thursday, Feb. 4
Time: 11:30-12:30
Place: Hearty Choices, 216 W. Campbell, Richardson, TX (2 blocks west of U.S. 75, behind KFC,
between Sushisake and Smokestack BBQ)

If you can't make it this time, we have these lunches on the first Thursday of every month, same
time and place. If you have any questions, please email me.
--
Mary Reynolds
Sr. Technical Writer, Nortel Networks

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=