Re: MS Word question - text flow problems

Subject: Re: MS Word question - text flow problems
From: Jacque Foreman <foremangraphics -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 07:18:11 -0800

Kim & others

I am in a PC environment.

I share the frustration with Word. When I prepare a document for a client
to update on his/her computer, I am often asked to create the first
document in Word. And I usually get the job because the client has
experienced text flow aggrivations.

The only way I have found to keep text from reflowing all over the place
and graphics to stay in place is to use individual frames. The page title
is in a frame. Each graphic is in a frame. Text is grouped and placed in
frames.

Hope this helps.

Happiness, joy & laughter

Jacque - Graphic Designer / Typesetter - Making Your Business
Easier since 1972 - Pen & Ink Renderings of homes & Bldgs.
& portraits from photos, Brochures, Ads, Flyers, Packaging, Business
Forms, Manuscripts, etc. - email: foremangraphics -at- juno -dot- com
Rendering Samples: http://www.abacus-es.com/foreman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=