Re: Simple Question

Subject: Re: Simple Question
From: "Schultz, Laura D" <Laura -dot- Schultz -at- PSS -dot- BOEING -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:33:54 -0800

Susan,
The only luck I've had with printing particularly stubborn frames (e.g., sidebar navigation) is by doing an alt/print screen and then pasting that into a Word document. It's not always easy to read this way, but if you can't print by just placing your cursor in the frame and then printing, this will get you what you need.
Laura D. Schultz
The Boeing Company
(425) 234-4237
Bldg 7-42, 2J6-2B