Help with Help

Subject: Help with Help
From: Juley Torkomian <Juley -dot- Torkomian -at- MCMAIL -dot- VANDERBILT -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 08:10:48 -0600

Hi All,
Where do I begin? Literally where do I begin? I'm writing my first Help
project and I'm overwhelmed. My HAT has been ordered and I will receive it next
week sometime. I've begun my writing in Word so I can get started before my HAT
arrives. So far I've written a "How do I?" list, a Glossary of Terms with
definitions and a few help topics. I have plenty to write but I need to feel
like I have some kind of a plan. How do you plan a Help Project. What steps do
you take before you begin writing?
I'm feeling grossly disorganized and without direction (two feeling that drive
me up a wall). Can anyone suggest a site or some reading that might help? Any
advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Juley

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=