Contract Opportunities in Houston

Subject: Contract Opportunities in Houston
From: Sean McFerren <McFerrenS -at- PGE-TEXAS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 10:02:51 -0600

The agency I work with has contract tech writing opportunities in Houston.
If you have:

* excellent writing skills
* a positive, team-player attitude (important)
* at least two years experience with MS Word
* familiarity with RoboHelp (optional)

and you're looking for a contract in Houston, please give me a call or send
me an email.

Sean McFerren
Technical Writer
PG&E Gas Transmission/Energy Trading