Re: PDF QUESTION

Subject: Re: PDF QUESTION
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- SIMPLYWRITTEN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:10:28 -0500

First, what is your creation tool? Second, what driver are you using to
create PostScript? These factors can affect how big the final PDF is. Are
you using PDFWriter or some other printer driver?

Tim Altom
Adobe Certified Expert, Acrobat
Simply Written, Inc.
The FrameMaker support people
Ask about Clustar Method training and consulting
317.899.5882
http://www.simplywritten.com

>When creating a PDF (using the Distiller Assistant), the pdf file
>becomes approximately three times bigger than the original file.
> I tried reducing the graphics from 600 to 300 dpi. No luck.
>Something must be wrong with the setup.
>Any ideas?
>
>Thank you
>Sylvia