Re: Using graphics from Reference pages

Subject: Re: Using graphics from Reference pages
From: "Eric L. Dunn" <edunn -at- TRANSPORT -dot- BOMBARDIER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 08:59:20 -0500

I assume you're using FrameMaker as you refer to reference pages. (By the
way try the Framers list for FM questions)
To use the graphic on the reference page you must go to the advanced
paragraph properties of the paragraph designer and choose the frame above.
Or you can use it a a boilerplate graphic and copy the anchored frame from
the ref page.

BTW, It's all covered in the manual very clearly. (RTFM ;-) ). Page 282,
283 FM 5.5.6.
Eric L Dunn

Dean Fenton <Dean -dot- Fenton -at- btinternet -dot- com> on 99/02/03 08:35:13

Please respond to dean -dot- fenton -at- btinternet -dot- com

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc: (bcc: Eric Dunn/MTD/BTG/Bombardier)
Subject: Using graphics from Reference pages

Hi,

I want to use a graphic containing an exclamation mark as a "Warning"
paragraph type. The "!" should appear leftmost, with text taking the rest
of the line. I've put the graphic I want on the Reference page but don't
know how to then use it. Any answers?

Thanks,

Dean fenton

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=