Word95 won't protect my docs

Subject: Word95 won't protect my docs
From: Diane Williams <diane_williams -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 09:19:42 -0800

I have Word 7.0a on Windows95.
In a document, I select Tools - Protect Document with Revisions
checked. I fill in a password twice and Save and Close the document. I
send it to a colleague who can open it, make changes, and save it with
the changes. I don't want that.

What do I do to make the document read-only and printable, but not
changeable?

==
~~Diane Williams
OAO Corporation
Information Technology Documentation & Training Coordinator
(That's what my business card says!)
(703) 305-2973
USDA Food & Consumer Services

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=