Re[2]: Mac users

Subject: Re[2]: Mac users
From: Arlen P Walker <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 13:05:00 -0600

****
WARNING! DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!!
Make sure you _completely_ back up your system BEFORE you do this!!!
You can go backwards only if you reinitialize your hard disk and
reinstall a system.
****

Actually, this is wrong. Whoever's trying to do this, if you're interested
in backing up to a previous OS (even while keeping the current version on
the same HD) contact me off-list. You can keep as many different versions
of the OS on your HD as you have sapce for, as long as you exercise some
common sense and caution.

(I used to have four different systems on one disc, for software testing
purposes. Zip drives are handy for this, now.)

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=